A-Series Portable Drainage Pumps
General dewatering applications for example, flooded basements, lift shafts, cable trenches, cellars, sumps, deep excavations and tunneling. Compact, light weight yet durable submersible pumps for clean and slightly contaminated water.
- Single phase and three phase pumps up to and including 1.5kW can be fitted with a single float level switch to facilitate automatic unsupervised operation
- The range includes 0.4kW up to and including 2.2kW pumps. They are available in single phase 240Volt and three phase 400 and 550Volt
- Double permanently lubricated mechanical seal (Carbon/Ceramic, Silicone Carbide/Silicone Carbide) The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product.
- Nitrile rubber “O”- rings and gaskets.
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge, lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- Supplied with 8m-power cable. (Longer cable lengths are optional)
- The combination of stainless steel and cast iron makes these pumps very light and durable.
|Model||kW||Voltage||Discharge (mm)||Best Efficiency Point||Max (H) m||Max (Q) L/min||Solid size (∅mm)||Weight (kg) 1P/3P|