HDG (AGN)-Series – 2 Pole portable slurry pumps
Drainage of water containing sand and silt on construction sites, mines and quarries.
Portable and light weight pumps that feature high chrome impellers and agitators. The agitator, which is basically an extension of the shaft helps to “stir-up” settled sediment which is then transported by the pumped water. This results in cleaner sumps.
- The range consists of 1.5kW, 2.2kW and 7.5kW pumps. They are available in three phase 400 and 550Volt
- Pumps feature a double; back-to-back mechanical seal (Inner = Carbon vs. Ceramic, Outer = Silicon carbide vs. Silicon carbide). The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product. It is thus not dependent on product for cooling or lubrication
- High torque 2 pole motors.
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge; lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- Light weight and durable. Handles settled sediment with great ease!
ModelkWVoltageDischarge (mm)Best Efficiency PointMax (H) mMax (Q) L/minSolid size (∅mm)Weight (kg) 1P/3P