GF-Series Submersible Grinder Pumps
Used as a grinder pump in pressure sewage systems to transfer sewage and wastewater.
These pumps were specially designed to macerate waste for pressure sewage systems.
- High torque, efficient, 2-pole dry motor fitted with a thermal auto cut device.
- Equipped with a hardened (55-60 Rockwell C) radial cutter ring and cutter to facilitate the grinding of solid matter before it enters the pump casing. Fitted with a combination of chromium alloy and stainless steel parts
- The cutter device is mounted on the shaft and the stationary cutting ring with axial teeth is mounted at the pump inlet
- The range consists of 1.5kW, 2.2kW and 3.7kW pumps. They are available in single phase 240Volt and three phase 400 and 550Volt
- Double permanently lubricated mechanical seal (Carbon/Ceramic, Silicone Carbide/Silicone Carbide) The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product.
- Nitrile rubber “O”- rings and gaskets.
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge, lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- 8m power cable is fitted a standard (longer length on request)
- Grinder pumps are very efficient and are often only required to run for an hour per day.
- Available with a single float level switch for automatic operation.
- Can be installed as a freestanding pump or with our guide rail system. (Optional)
|Model||kW||Voltage||Discharge (mm)||Best Efficiency Point||Max (H) m||Max (Q) L/min||Solid size (∅mm)||Weight (kg) 1P/3P|