SS-Series – ANSI 304 or 316 Stainless steel dewatering pumps
Drainage of aggressive water containing chemicals, salts etc.
Portable stainless steel pumps, available in either #304 or #316 stainless steel. Fitted with a strainer to screen out large solids.
Used to pump clean to slightly soiled demon water.
- Single phase and three phase pumps can be fitted with a single float level switch to facilitate automatic unsupervised operation.
- The range includes 0.4kW and 0.75kW pumps. They are available in single phase 240Volt and three phase 400 and 550Volt
- Pumps feature a double; back-to-back mechanical seal (Inner = Carbon vs. Ceramic, Outer = Silicone carbide vs. Silicone carbide) The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product. It is thus not dependent on product for cooling or lubrication
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge, lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- Constructed in ANSI 304 0r 316 Stainless steel with Viton® “O”-rings and seals.