SA-Series – ANSI 304 or 316 Stainless steel dewatering pumps
Drainage of aggressive water containing chemicals, salts etc.
Portable stainless-steel pumps, available in either #304 or #316 stainless steel. Fitted with a strainer to screen out large solids. Used to pump clean to slightly soiled demon water.
- The design has a dry motor, IP68, double mechanical seals, equipped with an auto-cut protector, pump casting, outer cover is stainless steel, and acid-resistant silicon carbide seals.
- The stainless series is suitable for all light acid, corrosive and/or sea water application fluid in pH value between 4~10pH.
- Precision casting with the use of an advanced stainless investment casting method, that produces the highest quality with a smooth surface finish.
- Viton O-rings are used throughout the pump to give better pump life in corrosive acid and aggressive media.
- Austenitic Stainless Steel (SUS300 series) is used in SA series
ModelkWVoltageDischarge (mm)Best Efficiency PointMax (H) mMax (Q) L/minSolid size (∅mm)Weight (kg) 1P/3P